Special Guest – Pst. Olatunde Oyeluyi- A Certified Relationship Coach, Counselor at Eliazer Alarena and Back2Eden services. Also President at Yuppsies Network/ ICOMA Ideas & Concepts Marketing Assoc). YUPPSIES is
On the 9th of March. 2018, The Lecture Keynote, “Understanding The Needs and Wants in Men”. (Every man wants a woman but not every man wants a Wife). Lecture Took place on our Whatsapp platform “The Purpose ”
These are the details of the Lecture and that of the Special Guest – Pst. Olatunde Oyeluyi
Who is Pst. Olatunde Oyeluyi?
Pst. Olatunde Oyeluyi 61, is a Certified Relationship Coach , having been in Ministry for 27 yrs, married for 25yrs to a beautiful woman (Mrs. Helen Oyeluyi) and blessed with 6boys and 1 girl.
He Went into A Private Ministry last year November after serving in various offices including as a Youth Pastor and Counselor in 3 Ministries spanning 27yrs. Having had the privileged experience – physical, emotional, social physiological and spiritual rating from dating in the world and marrying in Christ Spanning 43 years, his Ministry is of an almost Exclusivity to Women.
Lecture in Details
We looked at the Vision and Mission of the platform.
This Group was birth out of the Platform “Identity and Purpose”, which started on a BBM Channel June 2016.
Mission: Focusing on Young Women trying to find their Voice and Life Purpose.
Vision: I am on a journey to Heal, Love and Contribute to make the world a better place.
My Revolution begins with 2 things. “Light and Love“, Light drives Darkness, Love drives Hatred.
The Purpose – Romans 8:28
There’s no day without a night, there’s no victory without a fight, there’s no joy without some pain! We can’t change the past but we can influence the future. Remember, “Romans 8:28” All things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to his Purpose for them. (Purpose is lost without Identity)
We started the Lecture with –
Mark 8: 1. In those days the multitude being very great, and having nothing to eat, Jesus called his disciples unto him, and saith unto them,
2. I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat:
3. And if I send them away fasting to their own houses, they will faint by the way: for divers of them came from far.
4. And his disciples answered him, From whence can a man satisfy these men with bread here in the wilderness?
5. And he asked them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven.
6. And he commanded the people to sit down on the ground: and he took the seven loaves, and gave thanks, and brake, and gave to his disciples to set before them; and they did set them before the people.
7. And they had a few small fishes: and he blessed, and commanded to set them also before them.
8. So they did eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets.
9. And they that had eaten were about four thousand: and he sent them away.
Question- Was there any record of anyone there , who was not served?
General Statements made:
- Everybody will be served, for as long as you wait to be served, but everybody will not be served at the same time.
- It is your willingness to eat or your sincere hunger that actually determines your patience to wait for you to be served.
- If you see your neighbor eating and the Waiters are still serving , you should be rest assured that service will get to you sooner or later!
- You won’t be looking into your neighbor’s meal, you’d wait patiently to enjoy your own.
- Have you imagine if this was what was served- Rice and Fish, Rice and Chicken, Rice and Turkey, Rice and Meat, Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Basmati Rice.
Question 2: What is the major food that was served with all the effizy?
Men Are Like food, They will always be available,If you are hungry and you really want to eat.
Men are just like Rice, Prepared in whatever form
*White or Yellow or Red
“Rice is Rice”.
- Everyone was served
- Every one will get a man and marry
- Every one was not served at the same time.
- Every one will not marry at the same time.
- The premise for the service was the same.
- Men will always be around all of you.
Let’s ask a Question here
Do you think it was possible for anyone to have stood up and opted to go home ( at least one can go cook at home) in that gathering?
Response : Yes it was possible for someone to go home and cook! But they didn’t want to miss out on the blessings of being in presence of our lord Jesus Christ.
“Jesus, asked you to sit down and wait to be served, what other guarantee do you require for your food to get to you?
- Don’t envy those who got served before you.
- Don’t complain about the one serving.
God is not partial but He is an orderly God, I want to assure everyone reading that you will be served for as long as you are patient enough to wait at the feet of Jesus and obey his command to Sit down.
Analysis: So she’s 45 and you are 25, 25 has been served and 45 is waiting to be served. In the feet of Jesus, if he wanted to consider sin and their unfaithfulness, some people would not get food.
Understanding Rice is like understanding Men! Men want a lady that can add value to his life, Men want a lady that can add value to his life, Men want to be respected, Men want to be honored, Men want to be distinguished by your association.
Now, What would you be adding to your Rice?
We have Different Kinds of Men:
- Some men just want a Girlfriend, But be his friend and show value for higher relationship.
- Some men want a House Girl, Wash his clothes, Cook his food, Clean his house. He will translate that want to the need of a wife for you to fit the role or he employs a Housekeeper.
- Some men want a Bedwarmer and a Sex Partner, but trust they were not served at the feet of Jesus.
You can never attract anything you don’t respect, You can never value anything you cannot honour. Your Association should bring some level of Recognition.
I hope you see Differences between the Wants of Men & the Needs of Men. Then, You will know which relationship or attraction deserves your time. The virtuous woman makes the difference.
Prayer: You will be a Need not a Want in Jesus , Mighty Name. Amen
Please remember you will all be served, But not at the same time, Jesus asked 5000 people to sit at his feet. They were all served. There were left overs. “There will still be men left after all if you are married”. You will marry regardless of Age, there’s a Man for Every Woman.
Lessons : There is the need to encourage one another sitting at the feet of Jesus waiting to be served while others are already eating. To stop stigmatizatin, complaints and criticism because of what we see and don’t understand.
Faith Challenge for Singles
Thank God for the Next 90days, Dance 30 minutes Daily. Get good danceable gospel music and worship God with ur proposed Wedding Dance Steps. Do it with a conviction not just because of instructions. Then type Done on the ChatBless You.
Glory to God! Thanks for Reading, Please drop your comments and invite your Friends to Read. “The Purpose” Platform Link https://chat.whatsapp.com/8YY544fWOdo6am4xN1l4e6